Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Ready For Take Off

I have just returned home from Close To My Heart Convention in Dallas Texas. IT WAS SO AMAZING! I have really wanted to get back into the swing of running my business and the convention was just the ticket I needed. So, in honor of that excitement I am planning on several events in August. Wednesday August 8- Open House from 6:30 to 8:30 at my house Come see the brand new catalog (get one for free at this event) all of my goodies I made at Convention, make a beautiful Thank You! card and FREE PRIZES to boot(especially for the punctual)!
Thursday, August 16- 7pm Card Making Workshop at my house Come make a set of 15 beautiful card complete with envelope Cost is $29.95 and includes a stamp set (more details to come in the next few days) Saturday August 25- Crop till You Drop 10-6 at my house Bring your scrapbooking crafts and projects for a little down time at my house. $20 includes 1-two page layout, a class on our 2 EXCLUSIVE Cricut Cartridges!, a class on Studio J (our exclusive online digital scrapbooking software) and tons of giveaways and a silent auction for Operation Smile! It sounds a little overwhelming but I promise it will be an awesome month! Space is limited for the card class and crop to 10 people each. Contact me to reserve your spot at the card class, crop, or RSVP for the Open House so I can be sure to have enough goodies for all! Also, anyone who signs up to host a gathering will receive a FREE stamp set! Call or email me to reserve your party time today!

No comments:

Post a Comment