Friday, July 20, 2012

Who likes FREE?

The question of the day is who likes free? Free product perhaps? How about continuing discounts and the option of more free things? For me and my family FREE is a great thing. Our budget always seems so tight but we somehow manage to find coupons that allows us to have fun while on a budget. Close To My Heart is definitely one of the biggest factors in that scenario for me.
For example, from now until August 31 you can sign up to be a consultant for Close To My Heart and recieve this bag for FREE! But it gets better. To sign as a consultant you used to have to pay $99. They have slashed that price down to $49! So, you get almost $130 of retail value in the $49 consultant kit plus the bag which is worth $50. That is $130 of FREE goodness! Don't wait, these bags are on a limited supply so sign up today!
But let's make that deal a little sweeter. After you sign up to be a consultant you get 22% off everything Close To My Heart. And, if you sell/spend more that $150 in a month you get FREE select product credit (which allows you to buy almost everything Close To My Heart sells). The more you sell the more free you get. Your online Studio J scrapbooking orders count towards your monthly sells. Let's make it even sweeter. If you sell/spend $300 in your first month as a consultant you get $25 in select product credit plus your regular $5 of credit. If you sell $300 your first month and then $900 more in the next two months you get $75 more in select product credit (plus your regular monthly credits). So, in your first three months you can earn up to $155 FREE product credit! That doesn't include your 22% commission savings! So, why wait? With deals like this you can get so many FREE things! And, you become part of a great family. I received the bag at Convention and let me tell you that it is adorable! It holds so much and is comfortable to carry around. Call me today to sign up (435)327-1022.

No comments:

Post a Comment